Friday, May 7, 2010

I Really Am Still Alive

Don't faint dead away.  Yes, this is a new post from me...I am alive.  Lets just say it's been a very long winter and a very long many months for that matter.  Lots of soul searching, deciding who I want to be, where I want to be etc.   Lots of financial issues from a failed business, lots of baggage of both the emotional and"stuff" kind from a failed business...so the last several months have been all about trying to keep my head above water.

In March, I fell and broke my elbow and ended up with surgery and a long recovery.  I must say that the 10 minutes I have gotten to spend twice a week, laying in the PT's office, in total peace and quiet with a heat pack on my elbow have begun to cure what ailed me.  God and I have had a few chats, I have had a few chats with myself, and as spring is blossoming, I finally feel like I might be seeing a little light at the end of this long tunnel.

The kids are all doing well.  Thriving really.  Miss Sassy is amazing.  I can't believe it have only been a year and a half since she came to our family.  She is our sunshine and I can't imagine life without her.  She is quite the little mother.  Lots of babies, snuggling etc.  True joy.  J-dog is just big.  Tall, lanky, and amazing.  Love hanging out with him and watching him come into his own.  Z-man is doing pretty good.  Getting more and more comfortable in his own skin.  If all the people had even as ounce of the compassion and empathy he carries in his young soul, the world would be a better place!  B just continues to hammer on through life!  Exhuberant doesn't begin to describe him.  He keeps us laughing that one.

As for me, I have a job interview sometime in the next few weeks for my dream job.  I am guardedly excited.  A little once bitten, twice shy.  But excited...the possibilities are soo exciting.

So that is life in a nutshell.  I really am going to try and start writing more again.  It is good for my soul!

2 comments:

  1. And good for the souls of those who love you to see you finding your 'writing self' again! And remember...G'pa is indeed 'back on duty!'

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so good to hear from you! Perhaps you could get another prescription for Physical Therapy? I found myself jealous just reading about it!

    miss ya,
    Jen and Axel

    ReplyDelete