Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Happy

I am.  Happy that is.  It is a pretty wonderful feeling.  Here's why:

The little black cloud over my head blew away.

Heard James Taylor and Carole King in concert last night...wow!

 Planted my gardens and cleaned my front porch.

 Summer is almost here. 

I have a job I can't wait to start.

I got to paint Meron's toes pink while sipping lemonade on the porch.
 
 Today I get coffee with a girlfiend

Another girlfriend is picking up her sons in Ethiopia soon.

I am blessed and God is good.

4 comments:

  1. Amen, sister!

    So excited for your new job, it sounds like the perfect fit.

    Sending hugs to MN. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so so SO happy for you! Wish we could be there to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Mom saw James Taylor last night too. I was supposed to go, but sent my grandmother instead. I WISH I would have gone though...my Mom said BEST CONCERT EVER!

    Really, who can't be "happy" after that?!

    ReplyDelete