Saturday, December 12, 2009

Picture Perfect

It was a Hallmark movie kind of day.  We had a blast cutting the Christmas tree this year.  There was the perfect layer of snow...it was a balmy 25 degrees, the sun was shining, and we found the perfect tree.  It was just right.

I am having a bit of a panic attack that Christmas will be here so soon.  I know it comes the same time every year, but this year it is really sneaking up on me.  I have a ton to do...but the next week and 1/2 will be great fun with lots of merry making, gift buying, and cookie baking!  It is my fav time of year.  I have to remember to slow down and savor it all.

May you find a few Hallmark moments in your week to come!


 

3 comments:

  1. oh....makes me miss you guys so much. We are not planning on going to the mehaber next summer so we need to start thinking of when we can see eachother next!!
    love to you all...

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics!! Hall mark all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - how cool is that to cut down your own Christmas tree... never done that!

    ReplyDelete