Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Lake


I'm pretty sure heaven is a lake in MN, with the loons singing, children laughing, and a comfy floaty, riding the waves, sipping a diet coke, sunshine kissing my cheeks.  We are at the lake.  This is the first of three weeks at various MN lakes for me.  This week with E's family, next week with kids from church, and the next week with my family of origin.  I can't imagine a better way to enjoy life. Miss sunshine loves the lake this year.  She mostly loves the boat and asked several time today..."we go in the boat and go bumpy bump fast and I will go Yipee!!"  She is hillarious.  She loves fish and enjoyed holding worms and sunnies.  Such fun.  J-dog now has his boat license so he can drive...pretty proud.   And Z and  B are thriving on the sun and the sand.  I LOVE THE LAKE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment