Saturday, September 18, 2010

And then he was teen....

Oh my goodness.  Who took my child and made him a teenager?  I am pretty sure I was just a teen myself and am surely NOT old enough to have birthed a child who is now a teen.  Yiekity Yiek Yiek Yieks!  So in the last two weeks said teen has...gotten a Facebook account, gotten a cell phone, run wild with his friends at the football game, shopped at Aeropostle , needed oxy clean for zits, started algebra...the list goes on.  My sweet, sweet baby boy...the one who changed my world in so many wonderful ways.  He is still wonderful.  Still responsible and sweet and truly a friend to me.  He is the perfect mix of his dad and I and brings strength to all those qualities.  I pray the teen years are good to him, because wow, what a great kid!


2 comments:

  1. So, how did this happen so fast? Where is the little guy who toddled around saying, "Away" and throwing things in the trash? Too fast. But such an incredible kid and what a privilege to be part of this next journey into teenager-ness!!

    ReplyDelete